1.15.2008

I Haven't Not Been Knitting!


Well, that title sounds pretty redneck-ish, doesn't it? Ha ha ha But it is true! I have been knitting all sorts of things since the last post, I just haven't taken pics and posted them. These are 2 little sweaters I made using the 5-hour Baby Sweater pattern, only I made them bigger so they would fit a toddler. I used size 11 needles and bulky yarn instead of whatever the pattern calls for. These are actually the second 2 of these I made...the first two were for my cousin Christa's new baby girl. They were much smaller than these. One was pink and one was a cool variegated purple. ALSO, after many months of working (and avoiding, and then working again) I finally finished the Never-ending shawl! I'll post a pic as soon as I finish tucking in all those stupid little ends. It was worth it though- the shawl is beautiful!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: