4.07.2008

One Down, Four to Go...


In my knitting gusto, I decided in January that I would knit a blanket for each one of my nieces and nephews this year. The first was finished yesterday. This one is for Delilah...her birthday is Thursday, so I finished it just in time! I used the Log Cabin Knitting idea from "Mason-Dixon Knitting" (did I mention that's my FAVORITE knitting book?) I think the blanket turned out wonderful! Delilah is turning four on Thursday, so I didn't have to worry about her checking this blog and seeing the pic ahead of time. I'll have to keep the rest under wraps until the birthdays are gone by though- all in August, September and October. Needless to say, I will be knitting like a mad-woman all summer long! I've already started the next one and have gone gung-ho into it, because it's gonna look really cool and I can't wait to see the finished product. That is great motivation! If only the house would clean itself, so I'd have more time to knit.....*sigh*
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Maggie said...

wow, that turned out great!!!